Gray Line Cruise is brand new to Halong but not new to the world. We are proud to be the first oceanic overnight cruise along the 103 years history of Gray Line Worldwide.
Spread over 3 decks, the Gray Line Cruise Halong has luxury cabins offering boutique interiors with oak-wooden wall, huge windows, sea-view bathrooms, and private balcony. The VIP Suites are featured by private sunbath areas with restricted access and more comfy facilities and services.
Built in 2013, Gray line Halong is the newest Classic cruise of 113-years worldwide brand Gray Line. Spreading over 3 decks with 14 luxury cabins, it offers boutique interiors with oak-wooden wall. All rooms and bathrooms have large sea view. VIP cabin (Suites) has private terrace, Jacuzzi bathtub and private balcony. More different than other cruises in Halong Bay, Gray Line Halong Cruise‘s first criterion is taking serious care to ensure you the safest cruising in Halong Bay.
- Exterior: Traditional Vietnamese wooden Junk
- Capacity: 28 passengers per cruise
- Operating Location: Halong bay, Vietnam
- Office: Tuan Chau Marina, Tuan Chau island, Halong city, Quang Ninh province, Vietnam
- Shuttle bus service: Daily departure at 7:45AM from Hanoi, and at 12:00 from Tuan Chau
- Private car service: On request
- Helicopter service: On request
- Reception desk assistance
- 24 hour security
- Newspapers and magazines
- Souvenir boutique
- Bar opened from 7.00AM until 11.00 PM on 3rd
- Deck dining-room
- Languages spoken: English, Vietnamese