Indochina Sails is proud to announce the launch of the newest addition to its fleet of luxury junks. The “Premium Valentine” will begin sailing the tranquil waters of Halong Bay in June 2010.
Following in the tradition of our entire fleet, the Premium Valentine offers luxurious accommodation, professional and friendly service, fine Vietnamese and Western cuisine and an itinerary designed to maximize your holiday pleasure.
Our junks are built to the highest standards, in a time-honoured style with first-class modern facilities. We have combined the best of Old World and New and the best of East and West to create a unique and memorable way to explore one of Mother Nature’s most spectacular creations
Where the Premium Valentine differs from the rest of our fleet is in the amount of, and size of the cabins, with only two very spacious cabins at 22 square meters each. In addition to their generous size, all the cabins feature en-suite bathrooms, which not only contain a large shower with rainfall and handheld massage showers, but a full bath with Jacuzzi as well.
Onboard a boat with only two cabins you will enjoy a more intimate atmosphere, and with as many crew members as passengers we will pamper and spoil you while cruising one of the worlds’ most spectacular natural wonders.
Premium Valentine is the perfect choice for discerning travelers seeking an exclusive choice for their holiday in Halong Bay.
Enjoy our one or two night itineraries or charter the boat for as many nights as you like and customize the trip to your desires. The Premium Valentine is the perfect choice for small families or two couples and of course for honeymooners.
Our goal is to offer a soothing as well as stimulating experience that you will remember and cherish. Our dedicated and professional management and staff await you and look forward to serving you on magnificent Halong Bay.
- Welcome drink
- Cruise itinerary and program
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Luxury accommodation with A/C, hot shower.
- English speaking customer service manager on board junk
- All meals as indicated in the itinerary
- Service fees + taxes
- Insurance on board
- Return shuttle bus/ private car or van transfer Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi (see our quotation at EXTRA SERVICE Item)
- Airfares and departure taxes
- Kayaking services
- Beauty spa services and massage
- Visa, passport or vaccination costs
- Other meals not specified in the itinerary
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, bar charges, tips, optional activities.